Baby Carriage Full of Beercans: Sources cited for Farenheit 9/11

Baby Carriage Full of Beercans

Assfulls of goodness.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

There's nothing sadder than an aging hipster. That's why I've been so uncool all these years.

Tuesday, July 20

Sources cited for Farenheit 9/11

http://www.michaelmoore.com/warroom/f911notes/

This makes it a bit harder to pretend Moore "slanted" everything to his liking. Like I've said before, Moore's so-called "slants" are obvious to the audience. The facts are the facts.

Have another glance at the Saudi relationship.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was recommended this blog by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written
by him as nobody else know such detailed about my difficulty.
You're incredible! Thanks!

my web page; buy a flat

March 14, 2013 at 12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home