Baby Carriage Full of Beercans: Web Links for Adam and Lily

Baby Carriage Full of Beercans

Assfulls of goodness.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

There's nothing sadder than an aging hipster. That's why I've been so uncool all these years.

Monday, May 3

Web Links for Adam and Lily

I feel silly posting this because it's pretty old news, but Homestar Runner / Strongbad is still probably the funniest thing on the internet, even if it is kind of old. I was talking with my friends Adam and Lily this weekend about Subservient Chicken and Liquid Generation and when I mentioned Strongbad, nobody knew who I was talking about. "Time to check da email..." was the funniest damn catch phrase to me for quite a while.

At this point, there's a lot of catching up to do, but Homestar Runner / Strongbad still rules. I can't figure out why it hasn't been converted to a Comedy Central cartoon or something:

Homestar Runner main (choose from cartoons, games, etc).
Strongbad's Email (my favorite)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home