Baby Carriage Full of Beercans: Sure are going out with a bang though...!

Baby Carriage Full of Beercans

Assfulls of goodness.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

There's nothing sadder than an aging hipster. That's why I've been so uncool all these years.

Thursday, May 27

Sure are going out with a bang though...!

First I've ever heard of a nation-wide movie theatre simulcast of a live concert. Since the Brooklyn shows are sold out, I may just have to pay $12.50 and go to Union Square's theatre to watch the show.

I also just might pay the $149.50 to see that very last show in August.

And, in about 15 minutes, I'm going to watch Trey on Charlie Rose on PBS...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, it's been quite a while since I last visited this site. Things sure have changed around here. How are you doing?

--Uh...D Ray Morton

June 10, 2004 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger Dr. Strange said...

I'm good and busy and not takng time to write much nonsense lately. This is the first time I've been here in what seems like quite a while now...

June 14, 2004 at 4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I have very good reasons for not having been reading the stuff on this site too, but after next week, as soon as I get back to work, I can assure you I'll be checking this thing at least a couple times a week.

--Uh...D Ray Morton

June 17, 2004 at 10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home