Baby Carriage Full of Beercans: GOOGLE ME BABY! BLOG PUSSY COCK GOBBLER HOWLER MONKEY

Baby Carriage Full of Beercans

Assfulls of goodness.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

There's nothing sadder than an aging hipster. That's why I've been so uncool all these years.

Thursday, April 15

GOOGLE ME BABY! BLOG PUSSY COCK GOBBLER HOWLER MONKEY

Hello. I think I managed to tweak the Blogger settings so that this thing is GOOGLE-ABLE.

However, I just did this today, April 15th, so it will take a while before you see the results.

I put in a free WEBSTATS thing and discovered that a whole hell of a lot of people were finding my website through GOOGLE ... and probably LEAVING instantly, thanks to the Marshmallow Fluff picture, cumshots, etc. People searching really cool philosophical, science-shit and magical whatnots were greeted with fluffernutter and cumshots. Awesome.

So, anyway, now I guess my site is Google-able. Wait a few days, weeks or months for results. I look forward now to many more insulting comments/comics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home