Baby Carriage Full of Beercans: I'm not 30 yet, but after 3 days of "celebrating" our birthdays about 3 weeks early, I sure feel 30.

Baby Carriage Full of Beercans

Assfulls of goodness.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

There's nothing sadder than an aging hipster. That's why I've been so uncool all these years.

Tuesday, March 9

I'm not 30 yet, but after 3 days of "celebrating" our birthdays about 3 weeks early, I sure feel 30.

I think I can kick back on the partying now, but I'll be damned if we didn't agree to have people over this weekend. More than half of our birthday gifts were alcohol. We also got the serious heavy-duty corkscrew with the cool lever action. That's an example of a perfect gift because, yeah, it's awesome to simply close and open a lever and have a wine bottle open easily, but I'd much rather struggle with a $6 corkscrew than pay whatever outrageous price those must surely cost.

Also, this 3rd day of sobriety, I still feel like everything in my body is "off."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home