Baby Carriage Full of Beercans: I love Whitney Pastorek, writer for The Village Voice

Baby Carriage Full of Beercans

Assfulls of goodness.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

There's nothing sadder than an aging hipster. That's why I've been so uncool all these years.

Wednesday, March 3

I love Whitney Pastorek, writer for The Village Voice

She is a fellow Astoria, Queenser who slams blogs, bloggers, Brooklyn and Death Cab For Cutie in a single article: to be found here.

And, since she claims to constantly Google her own name (Whitney Pastorek, Whitney Pastorek, Whitney Pastorek, Whitney Pastorek) on a daily basis to keep up with what bloggers are saying about her, perhaps she will find "i kid myself" (or as it is currently called, "i drink myself ™®©2004") and tell me I suck. I would be honored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home