Baby Carriage Full of Beercans: Ha, ha! I need to change my NYC Blogger Description!

Baby Carriage Full of Beercans

Assfulls of goodness.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

There's nothing sadder than an aging hipster. That's why I've been so uncool all these years.

Wednesday, March 3

Ha, ha! I need to change my NYC Blogger Description!

I just noticed that my site is finally up at nycblogger.com and the description I submitted is:
"i kid myself: 5 minute post sessions a couple times a week basically to share a cool or funny link or brief something. Nothing long-winded or very serious here."

I should correct that last line to read: "Nothing long-winded or very serious here, UNLESS I'M DRUNK, in which case I get SERIOUSLY LONGWINDED!"

I forget, I only started this damn thing to store links instead of clogging up my bookmarks in Internet Exploder. Old habits die hard, I guess, and new ones grow quickly. I blog my dick off lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home