Baby Carriage Full of Beercans: Naqoyqatsi

Baby Carriage Full of Beercans

Assfulls of goodness.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

There's nothing sadder than an aging hipster. That's why I've been so uncool all these years.

Sunday, February 8

Naqoyqatsi

Don't rent this. I know it's on your Time Warner Cable "indie" section, but don't rent it. Maybe get the soundtrack, though. I love the music (violins and whatnot), but the movie's pretty bad. I mean, like, bad.

Maybe my problem is that I don't follow through with some of my ideas that I eventually come to consider "lame." There are so many works of art and creative entertainment out there that suck, but obviously somebody's getting paid to write that sucky book or make that sucky film or design that sucky t-shirt or make that sucky music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home